Hi, I’m Kasim Te. Welcome to my site.
It’s been fun and humbling to be back in school, learning mostly from people much younger and smarter than me, particularly having had some teaching experience in other fields but no formal science and engineering background.
Here are some of the courses I’ve taken:
- Game Theory and Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning
- Helicopter Aeromechanics
- Machine Learning for Knowledge Service
- Human Computer Interaction
- Startup Marketing
- Business Intelligence
- Analytical Methods for Big Data
- I made LawStack and some other mobile apps.
- I used to fly and instruct helicopters some outside Boston.
- Spent a year in South Korea on a Fulbright grant, teaching middle school students.
- Studied Chinese at UMass/Amherst and Fudan back in the day.
Find more on blog here. I mostly write about whatever I’m learning at the moment (trying to focus on deep learning as of late).
- email@example.com on Email
- @kasimte on Twitter
- kasimte on GitHub
- kasim_t on CodeSignal
- kasim on KeyBase
Feel free to reach out! If you write me, I’ll likely reply.
Photo Credit: Jonnie Clermont